Thursday, November 14, 2013

A Girl Can Dream

Whether you are working a job you don't really love, a student who has no idea what direction in life they want to go in, or someone who is simply overwhelmed with the vast opportunities and responsibilities life has to offer, you are not alone. As a college student I often get caught up in the daily tasks and routines of life that I find myself losing touch with the things I love, my childhood dreams, and what really matters. What is the point in living a life that you don't find interesting or appreciate? I think that no matter what you are doing, it is important to have a place in your life for the people you love and what makes you happy. I decided to make a blog to create a space for the little things that I love and find joy in. This is just a place to share my love of fashion, aspirations and dreams, yummy food, beauty products and anything else that seems worthy of a post! Welcome to my girl world. 
xx, 
LeilaZo 



No comments:

Post a Comment