Saturday, November 16, 2013

Product Favorite

If there is one product I could not live without it would be Origins VitaZing. This wonder-worker provides so many benefits in just one small 50 ml tube. It is a moisturizer that has SPF, energy boosting antioxidants, and a sheer tint that gives a perfect dewy glow every time. A girl friend turned me on to this product almost a year ago and I have used it every day since. If I am in a rush and don't have time to do anything, this is a life saver. A small dab goes a long way and my skin feels instantly rejuvenated and glowing. I wear it by itself in the day but it also serves as the perfect foundation to a face of makeup, and prevents a caked face look. Before I'm going out, I apply a thin layer to my whole face and let it settle in for a few minutes. Then I can blend in some concealer under my eyes if needed and apply a small amount of powder with a brush to make it look less oily and more tinted. Bronzer as a highlighter works magically with this moisturizer and masters the fresh-faced, youthful glow. I am obsessed to say the least.

Origins VitaZing

No comments:

Post a Comment